About Shoes International
A Different Approach to On-Line Retailing
Our UK retail shoe centre has been a family business since 1976, built on our philosophy that customers deserve great choice and great service. Shoes International was launched in the UK in 1998 as an online extension of the business to offer even greater choice to a worldwide customer base with the same friendly and helpful service.
We offer customers as wide a choice as possible by listing on our site not only all styles we have in stock, but also all styles of which we believe that we can obtain stock within a few days from the manufacturers. Your choice is not restricted to a very limited selection of styles held in stock, or to only one or two manufacturers' ranges.
- Ordered items are never debited to your card until the time of their despatch.
- We operate a Price Promise scheme to ensure that customers are always offered the most competitive prices possible.
- Our customers are individuals with differing requirements and tastes, and are treated as such: Shoes International is a family company, always striving to give each customer the best possible service with a personal touch, and your satisfaction is our goal. You are a person, not just an order number, and we always remember this.
- We aim to confirm all orders within one working day, and give an indication of the anticipated delivery date. We are happy to check availability of any footwear for customers prior to them placing an order.
- Our 35 years experience in our retail shop helps us in advising customers as to the suitability of styles for their particular requirements.
- We offer free UK delivery of shoes.
A different approach, but one that we feel our customers appreciate. In short, we do our utmost to supply exactly what the customer is looking for, if at all possible. Because of this approach, unfortunately on occasion disappointments will inevitably occur. It is impossible for our website to reflect real-time stock positions at all the factories. There may be unexpected production delays, or items may become sold out at the manufacturers before we become aware of this and are unable to update our site accordingly. Even the manufacturers are unable to maintain all styles in all colours, sizes and fittings in stock at the same time.
We feel however that this is a small risk that the vast majority of our many customers from around the world prefer to take. We will always notify you of any problem as soon as we have checked availability of your ordered merchandise. You can then choose to keep your order with us until stock is available, or cancel it at any stage prior to despatch, or select an alternative style, at no time being charged until your order is actually despatched.
We maintain close relationships with the manufacturers we recommend, visiting them to observe the care and attention that goes into their shoe manufacture. This in-depth knowledge is used to answer any question you may have regarding the size and fitting of the shoe that interests you.
Thank you for your interest in our company, and we hope to be of service to you in your search for quality footwear at competitive prices.