GRISport Shoes History

GRISport have been specialising in manufacturing Shoes & Boots for the great outdoors for over 30 years.

In 1977, at the base of the Dolomite Mountains in Montebelluna Italy, the first handcrafted pair of boots for trekking were carefully made. In 2014, GRISport shoes are the largest walking boot production factory in Europe using state-of-the-art robotic production facilities to produce over 20,000 pairs of boots per day.

Unlike many of their competitors, they maintain the vast majority of production in Italy where they started. This is the initial design through to actual construction of the shoes. They state that 90% of production remains there, with the other 10% being in European factories.

Quality Footwear

Despite phenomenal growth the philosophy of the company has remained constant; to produce shoes and boots using high quality components that are comfortable and have the durability for different terrains and weather conditions.

The company employs 10 full-time designers, which ensure that their products remain both functional and fashionable, while at the same time ensuring superb fitting, and strict quality controls.

Technical Information

GRISport Shoes uses a combination of Cordura fabric, Sympatex membrane, Vibram soles and Gritex lining to produce premium quality, waterproof and breathable boots and shoes.

As comfort is their number one priority, you can rest assured that they conduct extensive testing using different foot shapes ensuring everyone has maximum comfort and minimum foot fatigue when wearing their shoes and boots.

Grisport and Shoes International

We stock a full range of Men's & Women's footwear from Grisport; known for their boots, walking/hiking footwear and safety shoes you can trust them to create high quality, durable & safe footwear. Take a look at our range & order today with Free UK delivery and price match promise.

 

A Selection of our 2017 Styles